Ever found yourself watching The Simpsons and feeling more than just an urge to laugh? It turns out you’re not alone, as new research has discovered who the most searched-for cartoon characters are when it comes to turning people on.
Using Google search volume data, we’ve found out which country wants to Scooby-dooby-do Velma, and where Marge Simpson gives more than just Homer a boner.
Come with us on a journey through some sexy, and some surprising, animated attractions.
Know what gets you hot already? Find something stimulating with an actual human with one of our best-rated dating apps.
Table of Contents
- Mapped: The cartoon characters that gets each country hot under the collar
- The top 10 most attractive cartoon characters across the world:
- Casual dating recommendations
- The UK goes gooey for Lois Griffin
- The USA wants to poke Princess Zelda
- Australia wants to go down under with Lola Bunny
- Jessica beats rabbit rival Lola in Canada
- Lola Bunny, Jessica Rabbit and Kim Possible all make South Africa’s top three
Mapped: The cartoon characters that gets each country hot under the collar
The top 10 most attractive cartoon characters across the world:
The global appetite for sexy cartoons shows rabbits, the colour yellow and fantasy princesses get people clicking (and we dread to think what else) most of all. Lola Bunny is the world’s most searched for cartoon sex icon, beating off – excuse the pun – competition from Marge Simpson and Princess Zelda. Honourable mentions go to Tinkerbell and Elsa, the Frozen princess sizzling with 2,630 searches a month.
Casual dating recommendations
Here are our top recommendations for casual dating services. Check them out today!
- Find friends for sex and other good times
- The right app for you if you're not a fan of commitment
- open-minded community of kinksters
- Get naughty with like-minded users who are in for sex
- Conversations full of dirty talk and nudes
- The one place for all your erotic desires
- Perfect avenue to talk to your crush
- Have unlimited fun
- Connect with friends
- Meet people who accept you for who you are
- Experience the next level of sex
- Connect with real members from Canada
- Large platform with upgraded communication features
- Users want relationships with no strings attached
- Members information protected by trusted authorities
- Free sign-up!
- More singles than any other platform.
- 100% discrete
- Best for: Singles looking for no strings attached fun
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 54 million
- 10MM+ Active Members
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships
- Empowered and Honest Dating
- Elevated Lifestyle Experiences
- Find like-minded adults
- For: Relationships without limits
- Available worldwide
- Active community for young and old
- Fast and free sign up
- Find local hookups
- 100% discreet
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Where you could find love and romance without boundaries
- Our instant messaging service brings you closer together than ever before.
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful asian, european and latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
- Immediate and quick response from the online singles
- Real profiles
- Women here are very easy-going
- Only real people
- Unique matching
- Customer satisfaction centered brand
- Singles ready for flirts and sex
- Eager members waiting for you
- Never gets boring
- Get hot on our platform
- No single dull moment
- Meet your fellow like minds
- Sex-positive female and male users
- Connect with people across different locations
- Mingle with excited matches
- Talk to people who love your kinks and perks
- Dirty talk in various chat rooms
- Find singles for hot nights
- Available worldwide: No signup stress
- Members: +94 million
The UK goes gooey for Lois Griffin
There’s nothing family-friendly about Family Guy’s Lois Griffin. In the UK, 350 searches are made every month for ‘Lois Griffin sexy’, and having done the search ourselves (for purely professional reasons, of course) we can confirm there is plenty of content out there to satisfy those particular needs. Maybe best to try it while you’re still working from home; it’s definitely not safe for the office.
Marge Simpson, Velma and Mario’s own Princess Peach all came in joint second with 300 searches a month, while Lola Bunny (more on her later) comes in third with 250.
Perhaps a little more surprisingly, 20 searches are made every month for ‘Mickey Mouse sexy’. Who knows what those big hands could get up to?
The USA wants to poke Princess Zelda
Fantasising about a fantasy game’s princess with 2,000 searches a month is the USA. Princess Zelda has a whole legend based on her, and we daren’t think what kind of quests these people are going on with her in their minds. Swords at the ready, no doubt.
In second place in the States is the ever-popular Lola Bunny, Bugs’ love interest from Space Jam. Remember Space Jam? What a film. She racks up 1,900 searches a month, and we’re sure it’s more than just basketballs she’s bouncing.
In third place is Velma with 1,800 searches, while towards the other end of the table we find 250 searches for sexy Spongebob. Yep, you read that right. At least he’ll soak up any suspicious stains.
Australia wants to go down under with Lola Bunny
Bugs has some stiff competition from the Aussies for his girlfriend Lola. With 100 searches a month, the bunny has people down under hopping crazy. She has to share top spot though, with Princess Peach, Lois Griffin and another rabbit, this time Jessica, all also getting 100 searches a month. Jessica Rabbit also came out on top for the people of New Zealand, showing that bunny association clearly does something for people south of the equator.
Although with 40 searches a month, apparently so does Shrek. Each to their own.
Jessica beats rabbit rival Lola in Canada
With 450 horny searches a month, Jessica Rabbit takes the top spot in Canada from her rabbit rival Lola Bunny (300 searches). Slit dresses are obviously more in demand than gym shorts, so long as what’s wearing them likes carrots, or was formerly married to someone who did.
Canada’s nearest non-rabbit fantasy is Marge Simpson, although with only 150 searches a month, the colour yellow clearly isn’t getting people there red hot.
Lola Bunny, Jessica Rabbit and Kim Possible all make South Africa’s top three
Breaking into the rabbit party (which is probably another search term all of its own) is Kim Possible. The teenage – 17 years, we checked – super spy only gets 10 searches a month, but South Africa clearly isn’t a country turned on by drawings, as no searches were made for many of our other sexy stars.
Given how Kim has a naked mole-rat in the cartoon, she’ll be no stranger to the kind of men looking her up.
We analysed search volume data for countries across the world for ‘cartoon character sexy’ to see who people were looking up the most to meet their sexual desires.
We then ranked each country based on the number of searches they made to reveal who was number one.
Author: Alexander Patall