Our world is getting louder and prouder. The LGBTQ+ community has tremendously grown over the past few years. The majority of today’s youth doesn’t identify as simply heterosexual anymore and the traditional concepts of gender and sexual identity find themselves to be constantly challenged.
Dating and relationships, however, are still as complex and exciting as they always were. For LGBT and queer people in particular, there can be special obstacles and challenges. Our lists of dating apps, reviews and articles will serve you as a source of support to make your dating experience a success.
Here you will find all the resources for advice and information on all topics related to LGBTQ+ relationships and hook-ups. No matter if you’re still looking for a partner or if you want to know how to maintain a healthy relationship, this is the place where you find all the answers to your questions.
🌈 LGBTQ+ Dating Apps
LGBTQIA+ Dating Guides
Gender & Sexuality Options on Dating Apps
Racism in the LGBTQIA+ community and dating
Gender Identity: Terms & Definitions You Need to Know When Dating Someone Queer
Queer Dating in the Closet
Introducing your queer partner to your parents
How to meet LGBTQIA+ friends online
Free LGBTQ+ Dating Apps
⚣ Gay Dating Guides
🏳️⚧️Trans* Dating Guides
The activist trans celebrities paving the way for others
What is it like to Date a Transgender Person?
Is there a Tinder for trans-people?
Microaggressions trans people face in dating and how to avoid them
Trans & Non-Binary Dating: When to disclose your gender identity
What to Say When Your Date Comes Out as Transgender
Understanding Gender Dysphoria When You’re Dating Someone Trans
Trans-Cis Relationships & how to make them work
Trans Person Dating Another Trans Person
Dating a Closeted Trans Person
Transgender Dating & Relationship Issues
How to Approach Intimacy with a Trans Person
How can I help my partner with gender dysphoria?
⚢ Lesbian Dating Guides
How do you find a lesbian relationship on online dating sites?
Is there a lesbian dating app?
How and where to find other lesbians for dating
How to tell if she’s interested
Lesbian Dating Tips for Texting
Common Issues in Lesbian Online Dating And the Pros, Cons, and Stages of Dating a Lesbian
Why Lesbian Relationships are better
Famous Lesbian Relationships
LGBTQ dating recommendations
Here are our top recommendations for LGBTQ dating services. Check them out today!
- Ready to find your next date? Sign up for free today!
- No hassle with subscription fees
- LGBT singles of all ages
- Lots of LGBTQ+ matches to connect with
- Receive new matches every day
- Rely on their bulletproof matching method
- SIngles ready for fun online and offline
- Queer men, women and others would like to meet you
- Share your fantasies with people who understand!
- Virtual and offline casual dates
- No hassle to find sex
- Members who exceed the heteronormative spectre
- Academics and educated singles from the LGBTQIA+ community
- Exclusive gay and lesbian options
- Inclusive members
- Meet a fuck buddy from the queer community
- Get updated on single events near you
- Reach individuals who share similar fantasies
- Best for: Singles looking for no strings attached fun
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 54 million
- Find that special 'friend' for more than just friendship
- LGBTQ+-friendly dating options
- Hookups preferred
- Get excited on this kinky platform
- Connect with queer individuals
- Meet individuals across different locations
- Local filters available
- Filter for dates near you
- Connect with the LGBTQ+ community
- Gay-, lesbian-, bi-, and trans-friendly
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful Asian, European and Latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
📚 Studies and articles
LGBTQ+ dating apps reviews
Here’s what we deem important when it comes to LGBTQ+ dating and relationships:
- Safety: While we always support to be out and proud, reality can be much more complicated. Some of us want to remain closeted for various reasons and all of them are valid. LGBTQ+ dating should be a place where you feel safe and free to be yourself.
- Respect: Even after decades of fighting for acceptance, discrimination and harassment against LGBTQ+ members are still a thing. Online services for queer people should be places of respect and tolerance. There’s no place for homo- or transphobia when it comes to love and intimacy.
- Community: If you’re from a small town and your family and friends have a totally different lifestyle from yours, you might be looking for ways to get into contact with other members of the LGBTQ+ community. We show you how to find a group of people to celebrate the next Pride with.
- Diversity: Shocking to some but the queer spectre encompasses more than gay, lesbian and bisexuals. We celebrate everyone – no matter your skin colour, whether you identify as butch or non-binary, whether you’re asexual, demisexual or undecided😉, we’ve got you covered.
- Trans Visibility: Often minimized to solely be the object of fetishist fantasies in the past, the online interest in trans dating has clearly grown throughout recent years (see fig.)
That’s why we want you to know – We see you, we hear you and we’re here to help you find the one true love.
Of course, there is no rulebook for LGBTQ+ dating. Every relationship is just as unique and fabulous as each one of us. But all love is equal, and you deserve to find the best match.